STUL – THE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS´ASSOCIATION OF FINLAND, EST 1933
The main activities of STUL are lobbying the interests of the member companies, developing the branch and producing & providing information.
THE BENEFITS FOR THE MEMBERS ARE A.O.
• advisory services
• information bulletins
• discount for professional training and litterature
• labour market services
• magazine, newspaper
• quality system training
• marketing support
• extra services; insurances, encashment etc
Local co-operation is organized in 16 regional departments that meet regularly to discuss local problems and co-operation.
Within the association there are several expertise committees
- Automation committee
- Electrotechnics committee
- Telecommunication committee
- Network committee
- Maintenance committee
- Labour market committee
- Business committee
- School collaboration committee
STUL OWNS TWO COMPANIES
Sähköinfo Oy is the leading information house of the industry and its products – training courses, professional publications, monthly magazines Sähköala and Sähkömaailma etc – serve the entire electrical branch of Finland. STUL members are granted considerable discounts on Sähköinfo Oy´s products and services.
Henkilö- ja yritysarviointi SETI Oy estimates that the holders of the qualification certificate fullfil the requirements for acting as managers of electrical installation and operation and as managers of the building, repair and maintenance work of elevators, as set forth by the The Ministry of Employment and The Economy.
STUL works in wide network. Association has representatives in numerous organizations and working groups.
STUL co-operates with government officials as well as other organizations of the building and construction branch.
STUL is a member of EuropeOn, European Electrical Contractors´Association and has good relations with other Scandinavian electrical contractors´ associations and with the Estonian association EETEL.
The Electrical Contractors´ Association of Finland – STUL – has altogether ca 2700 member companies (December 2022).
Electrical contractors 1500
These members are electrical contractors in traditional contracting, newtwork building, telecommunications and specialized fields of contracting. There is a great number of small enterprises and very few big ones in the branch in Finland.
Industry and wholesale co-operation members 200
89 School members
Vocational schools. colleges and universities that offers professional education within electrotechnical branch.
14 member associations (below) and their members 1 000
14 smaller associations have a membership arrangement with STUL. These associations represent branches that are closely related to electrical contracting. Together STUL and the member organizations form the network of electrical contracting.
• AVITA Audio Visual Association of Finland
• Finnish Elevator Association
• Association for Household Machine Service of Finland
• Finnish Refrigeration Enterprises Association
• Association of Building Automation Companies
• Satellite and Antenna Association SANT
• Finnish Maintenance Society
• Association of Finnish Security Enterprises
• Association for Illuminated Signs in Finland
• Electrical Installations Maintenance Society
• Sähkölämmitysfoorumi (association for promoting electric heating)
• Finnish Heat Pump Association SULPU
• KNX Finland
• LonUsers Finland
The Electrical Contractors´ Association STUL
02601 Espoo Finland
tel. +358 9 547 610